Relationship counselling is the process of counselling the human relationship and help them to understand and manage their problems and solve their issues in a relationship. This method is used to solve matters between family members, employees and employers in a workplace, or between a professional and a client. Many people think that relationship counselling is the last step to tackle and finally led to divorce or break up.
Relationship counselling helps people to solve a variety of problems such as partner having affair, money problem, personal problems, sex related problems, addiction to alcohol and drugs, physical and mental problems, etc. All this issue creates a problem in your relationship. You are trying your best to avoid all these difficulties, but it may not be easy for you. With the help of relationship counselling Melbourne you can get rid out of all this problems and live a happy and tension free life.
Role of the counselor
• The Counsellor provides a confidential conversation between the couple so that they interact deeply and finally normalizes their feelings for each other.
• He forces to understand the couple that both the people should be heard and hear themselves.
• Counsellor shows the couple the difficulties in their relationship and shows them the way to recover from these difficulties.
• Counsellor Empower the relationship to become strong enough and take full control of its own density and force to make vital decisions.
• The Counsellor provides relevant and necessary information to the couple.
• In the counselling process, counsellor changes the view of the relationship of the couple.
• Counsellor improves the communication between them.
Another aspect of relationship counselling
Today’s generation is taking the relationship casually. The young couples are making relationship quickly and be in a relationship for some time and then break up. For them also relationship counsellors are required, not for protecting the relationship but find the way to separate. Apart from the young generation many people over the age of 30-40 want to end their relationship permanently. They only demand break up and divorce and not even try the counselling to save their relationship.
Select a couple therapist or counsellor
• Ask your counsellor how much they would look after your matter each week. You should choose that marriage counsellor whose practice is devoted to couples.
• You should select a well experienced counsellors in his profession or must belong to a professional organization.
• You should find a couple therapists who studies Evidence-based couples and has taken Evidence-based training.
• You should select a marriage counsellor who has specific training and attitude to be a skilled marriage counsellor, which is able to resolve all your issues and provide better solutions.